Without volunteers, we would not be able to deliver the range of services and level of personal care and support that we do. Become a Riverwood volunteer and join people who donate their time, skills and enthusiasm to support adults living with a learning disability.
- positive about volunteering making a difference
- caring about the people who volunteer with us
- trustworthy as a provider of volunteering opportunities
- challenging about unfair attitudes in society about learning disability
- inclusive of people from all backgrounds.
Does that sound like you? If so, contact us today to start your volunteer journey!
Why become a volunteer?
Volunteering will change your life as well as someone else's. Give your time and passion to helping our members and you'll also get the chance to develop new skills and experience, as well as make new friends.